Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Playful Peeks- babysitting


It's Wyatt and Cody day! Grandma's babysitting and I happened to be there too.
Here are the latest "Wyattisms" (He's 4)
- "My feelings are hurting" (because grandma wouldn't give him gum)
- "You're blessing!" (sneezing)
- "I have a baby in my tummy. His name is Tate. He's grandma's cousin."
- "That's good 'joe' ." (referring to hot chocolate. he got it from polar express)
- "I'm the captain of the axiom" (Wall-e)
- "Jonathan, you're a selfish jerk!" (monsters vs. aliens)
- "Grandma, I sent my grumpies home."
- to me, "I love you but I'm not a Super Hero." (This sounds like it was part of a conversation. It came completely out of nowhere, and then he walked away.)
- also to me from across the room, "Move away from me so I can't see you." Leave it to a kid to raise your self-esteem.

2 comments:

  1. Mwahahaha! Awesome. I'm glad that you don't have to be a super hero to love!

    ReplyDelete