Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Disclaimer and recent random thoughts

Disclaimer: I really don't have much to say except a much needed disclaimer as to why I never post on my blog. I don't have the internet at home AND I just had two babies in the last year. So give me a break.

maybe I should make it a goal to post at least once a week. hmmm....

Random thought 1: Ben is hunting and is going to get the hugest bull elk of all time. (Why else would I be up on the computer at 11:00 instead of in bed with him?!) Oh, and did everyone know the difference between antlers and horns except for me? I didn't know until last night when Ben explained it to me. I feel like an idiot.

Random thought 2: I'm pretty excited that I'm almost down to the weight I was before I had baby #1, a.k.a. Teague. The only problem is that I've got considerably more flub now that before.

Random thought 3: Speaking of flub, I just tried on some jeans that I wore when I was dating Ben. Tried being the key word. I think I got them up to my knees.

Random thought 4: Um, I made another planner. This is the third one since my last planner post. Ridiculous.

Random thought 5: I think I've determined that I have a book obsession. making them, reading them...even reading about them. I could stay up all night reading book reviews. Oh wait, I've already done that...

Random thought 6: Crap, my baby is awake and I thought she was down for the night. BUT she's not crying, YAY!

thought 7: Did I mention that I hate to go to bed without Ben?

thought 8: I take it back. She is crying. Better go,

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. I started following your blog just as you went on gestation/child-birth/mother of two hiatus. So I've been waiting with baited breath for a new post. YEAH!

    If you like to read book reviews you should check out a blog I contribute to - http://readingforsanity.blogspot.com/ - and if you are interested in doing a guest review let me know!

    ReplyDelete